To locate the settings dialog, select the “More” link in the lower right corner of the main screen. You can update the following settings:
- Check for Updates: this will check the internet to verify if there is a newer version of Time Traveler that you can download. If a new download is available then you will be given a link to download the latest version.
- Gather Diagnostic Logs: copy diagnostic logs to your “\\server\public” share if requested by a Time Traveler WHS support personnel
- Enable Diagnostic logs: enable or disable diagnostic logs if requested by a Time Traveler WHS support personnel
- Verify Database: verify the integrity of your rollback database. Automatically fix any errors
- Reset All Settings and Database: erase your rollback database. This will erase all history. You can reclaim space and start over. Close your WHS Console and re-start it to rebuild a new rollback database